Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mr. Clean

So I just got home from work about an hour ago, haven't seen dad in two days. First thing he does when I walk in the door is ask if I noticed if he cleaned the bathroom. He has this thing where he feels as though I should praise him when he cleans or does some other kind of household chore - despite the fact that the things we actually need done around the house remain in shambles. Yes dad, I noticed you cleaned the bathroom. The toilet is still broken and I have to stick my hand down the back of the tank to flush it, but thank god the bowl is shiny. 

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read this. My dad does the exact same thing. The other day he washed the mat at the front door and was very upset when I did not notice his "effort". Can't wait to hear more stories.

    ReplyDelete